Click below to make a dues payment and renew membership online.
Only current, already-approved members may make online membership dues payments. Prospective members are asked to include their bank account or credit card information in their membership application, but the first membership dues will not be collected until membership has been approved. Individuals who are approved for membership will be notified via an email sent to the address they provide on their application. At that time, they will be asked to confirm their instructions for payment of their initial dues.
ASI membership is exciting and rewarding. ASI members share a common goal to support the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in reaching the world with the good news of God’s love by “Sharing Christ in the Marketplace.” In getting to know other members at local and national conventions and conferences, you’ll develop a deepening love for both the ASI family and the worldwide church family.
Benefits of ASI membership
- Registration discounts at the annual international convention
- Registration discounts at regional conferences and events
- Exhibitor discounts at the international convention and regional conferences
- General Conference National Accounts Program discounts on products and services
Materials & Resources
- Field-tested evangelism tools such as New Beginnings and Abundant Life
- Subscription to Inside ASI magazine
- Online subscription to ASI Connections e-newsletter
- Resources from the North American Division, local unions, and local conferences
Fellowship & Networking
- Participation in the annual ASI Convention at a discounted rate
- Fellowship with local members at union chapter meetings
- Inspirational and informative stories and articles in ASI publications
- Online media featuring dynamic speakers and seminar presenters
- Heartfelt, motivating testimonies by fellow ASI members
- Exposure for your ministry or business with an exhibit booth at ASI conventions
Membership Application Process
The ASI membership application and approval process includes the following steps
- An application is submitted to the ASI National office.
- ASI verifies that the application is complete and contacts the applicant’s local pastor for a recommendation.
- Recommendation requests are sent to the ASI Secretaries in the applicant’s conference and union.
- After all recommendations are submitted, the application is presented to the ASI Membership Committee.
- Applications approved by the Membership Committee are forwarded to the ASI Executive Committee for final review.
- Individuals who are approved for membership are notified via an email sent to the address they provide on their application. They are asked to confirm instructions for payment of their initial dues.
- An official, customized ASI Certificate of Membership is mailed to the new member.