- Registration cancellations are accepted until July 15.
- Cancellations received before May 15 are refunded the week of May 15.
- Cancellations received after May 15 are refunded the week of July 15.
- Refunds cannot be issued after July 15.
Convention Program Guide Listing
If you wish to have your booth listed in the Convention Program Guide you must register by June 30.
Part of our witness as Christians, Seventh-day Adventists, and ASI members is how we act and interact within the convention center facility and with other vendors and residents in the area. Your compliance with all policies and procedures, including those listed below, is much appreciated.
A single 10’x10’ booth with only one side exposed to an aisle. Maximum back-wall height is eight feet (8’) and is allowed only in the back 1/3 of the booth. Display materials should be arranged in such a manner so as not to obstruct sight lines of neighboring exhibitors.
End Cap space
A double space usually located at the end of a row. Composed of two regular booths (10’x20’) and exposed to aisles on three sides. Maximum back-wall height is eight feet (8’) and is allowed only in the back 1/3 of the booth. Display materials should be arranged in such a manner so as not to obstruct sight lines of neighboring exhibitors.
A separate four-space island. Composed of four regular booths (20’x20’), a quad is exposed to aisles on four sides. Exhibitors may use the full cubic content of the space as there are no height restrictions. However, exhibitors must provide sufficient see-through areas so that they do not completely block the view of the adjacent exhibits.
Exhibitor Hall Hours
Wednesday, Aug 1
8:00 am – 6:00 pm – Exhibit Hall Setup
9:00 – 10:30 pm
Thursday/Friday, Aug 2–3
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
*9:00 – 10:30 pm
Sabbath, Aug 4
*2:00 – 4:00 pm
9:00 – 10:30 pm
*Non-commercial exhibits only during Sabbath hours.
- We understand that solicitation of financial donations is limited to the exhibit hall.
- We agree not to engage in commercial or secular activities during Sabbath hours.
- We will promote a positive and supportive position toward ASI and the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- We understand that distribution of any promotional material is limited to the exhibit hall.
- We understand that ASI approval of our exhibitor application is not an endorsement of our product(s) or service(s).
- We understand that ASI is not responsible for damage or loss to our exhibit or belongings.
- We have read and agree to the ASI Cancellation Policy (see below).
- We will not serve food or drink samples at the convention without obtaining prior approval.
- We understand that no outside food or drinks are to be brought into the Exhibit Hall.
- We have read all exhibitor information, requirements, and commitments pertaining to exhibitor and registration and agree to comply.
- We have read and will comply with all Policies & Procedures pertaining to the Convention Center.